It’s bullshit. But it’s a job where you get to talk a lot and manipulate people’s emotions, so that is kind of cool. Worth trying.
Bitch Please Tee & Suede Peak 5-Panel lookin ace together 👌 Both £20
Free shipping with obvious code: “FREESHIPPING” // 🌍
Myself and the Mclojo in the studio tonight expect weighty 140 bass, grime and dnb get locked from 10 www.floradio.co.uk #seriousblendz #vinylonlybassmusic #floradio #vinyl #bass #drumandbass #dnb #dubstep #140 #grime #bassmusic
A fucking farse like I haven’t seen ever in real life. Damn.
This. Is. Ridiculous.
- They record. You pay for it or you don’t. If you don’t, you don’t own the recording. If you do pay for it, you own the recording.
- You have it mastered (for vinyl and digital). You can pay $0 per song or $1000 per song or anywhere in between. Your call.
- Choose a pressing plant. Some do more for you than others. Some have better customer service. Some are closer to your house and cost less in shipping. They all mostly make your life hard.
- Decide how many you’d like to press. You think fewer makes more sense because you don’t want to pay a lot and you don’t want to sit on copies forever. But if you press too few, you’re unable to make your money back. Remember you’re not hand-selling every copy for $5. You’re selling many to distros for a wholesale price.
- You send it to the pressing plant along with a good chunk of money. Every choice you make adds a few hundred bucks. Do you want full-size inserts? Could’ve saved a hundred bucks if you went 4x6 and had them printed elsewhere. Do you want three colors of vinyl? Oh shit, you want marbled vinyl? Add x amount of money and anything is yours.
- Wait forever.
- Get test presses back. Make the band listen to them. You listen to them. Does it sound good? Does it skip? Either approve or reject.
- Wait forever.
- Give the band 10% or more, depending on your agreement. If you didn’t pay for the recording, throw them more.
- Beg distros to take copies, because your life will truly suck a cock if they don’t.
- Beg the band to tour, because you’re life will truly suck the biggest cock if they don’t.
- Die in poverty.
I don’t know Lorde from Robyn. Both could be members of One Direction.
I don’t understand how people get exposed to that material if they’re not listening to the radio. Do you have to follow really wack people on Twitter?
We be rolling in less than an hour! #seriousblendz #vinylonlybassmusic#floradio #vinyl #bass #drumandbass #dnb #jungle #140 #dubstep
Sick of it all - Step down music video
Hardcore dancing never has and never will make sense to me.
I fucking love this shit!
the real nyan cat
this cat knows the secret to life but he doesn’t think we deserve it. look at that grim face.
"I can’t save these people"
Let’s go through the list, shall we?
- Stalking Cat was a computer programmer before he passed away earlier this year. He was Native American and trying to become closer to his totem animal. Through this, he helped pioneer all types of body modification and holds several Guinness Book Records.
- Erik Sprague, aka Lizard Man, was a former PhD candidate. He has a bachelor’s in philosophy and is a performance artist: both through international side shows and as a music festival host.
- Maria Jose Cristerna aka “La Mujer Vampiro” (Vampire Woman) is the mother of four children and a fuckin’ lawyer. She started her transformation after getting out of an abusive marriage, and has talked out against domestic violence.
- Rick Genest aka Rico The Zombie is a fucking international model, has more sponsorships than any of us could ever hope, and was featured in Lady Gaga’s Born This Way video. Not bad for a 27-year old former homeless punk, I’d say.
reblogging for the well researched and accurate shut down, good work mate
also you know, tattoos cost money so you can’t really be unemployed and covered head to toe in ink.
The way I see it people should be able to do what they want with their bodies and not be persecuted for it. If they’re happy with themselves that’s all that matters.
Bolded for fucking truth.
what happens to nitrogen when the sun rises
it becomes daytrogen
I’m going to bed.
don’t let the bed bugs bitrogen